- Ali Karimnezhad, Postdoc, working on variant detection in lung cancer biopsies.
- Matthew Tanner, PhD student, working on differential splicing.
- Aseel Awdeh, PhD student, working on chip-seq data analysis.
- Sam Wang, MSc student, working on covariate-sensitive biomarker discovery.
- Basma Abdelkarim, MSc student, working on superenhancer dynamics.
- Julie Fiala, MSc student, working on computation for lipidomics.
- Justin Chitpin, Undergraduate Honors student, working on ChIP-seq p-value calibration.
- Gareth Palidwor, Bioinformatician/Research Assistant, ongoing
- Christopher J. Porter, Bioinformatician/Research Assistant, ongoing
Alumni (partial list)
- Daniel Sanchez Taltavull, Postdoc 2015 to 2017, worked on systems biology of erythropoiesis. Last seen: Postdoc in Switzerland.
- Parameswaran Ramachandran, Postdoc 2010 to 2016, worked on digital signal processing and probabilistic modeling approaches to ChIP-Seq data analysis. Last seen: Scientist in the Mak Lab in the University of Toronto.
- Alex Griffith, MSc 2016, worked on ChIP-seq analyses of erythropoiesis.
- Yuri Grinberg, Postdoc 2014 to 2015, worked on computational methods for stochastic processes. Last seen: Research Officer at National Research Council Canada.
- Sharmin Nilufar, Postdoc 2012 to 2015, worked on image processing and machine learning for microscopy. Last seen: As a professional research evaluator, working for Canada Revenue Agency.
- Jeremie Lefebvre, Postdoc 2010 to 2012, worked on neural stochasticity and inference for jump Markov processes. Last seen: Professor at University of Toronto.
- Liu Yang, Postdoc 2009 to 2010, worked on regulation and dynamics of the galactose network of yeast. Last seen: Working as an Engineer at Ecobee Inc.
- Aseel Awdeh, MSc 2015, worked on the theory of dynamical epistasis analysis. Last seen: Continuing on to do her PhD in the lab.
- Mohamed Ghadie, MSc 2015, worked on methods for analyzing high-throughput data in clinical and stem cell applications. Last seen: Doing a PhD at McGill University.
- Polaris Jhandi, MSc 2014, worked on Bayesian analysis of high-throughput sequencing data.
- Pavel Levin, MSc 2012 in Systems Science, worked on inference for jump Markov processes. Last seen: Working as an analyst at the Jewish General Hospital in Montreal.
- Kyle Li, MSc 2011 in Computer Science, worked on "Pooled Designs for Drug Screening". Last seen: Working as a financial analyst at Morgan Stanley.
- George Summer, MSc 2010, "Functional Data Analysis Approaches to Network Inference." Last seen: Bioinformatician/Researcher at the School of Cardiovascular Disease (CARIM) of the University of Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- Adi Ophir, MSc 2008, "Quantization, mutual information, and causation." Last seen: Software Engineer at Microsoft.
- Lee Zamparo, MSc 2008, "Estimating protein copy number form gene expression images.” Last seen: PhD student at University of Toronto.
- Faiyaz Zamal, MSc 2008, “Relating expression-based and sequence-based estimates of regulation in the gap gene system of Drosophila melanogaster.” Last seen: PhD student at McGill University.